Standard Business Cards
$25.00 – $75.00
Stand out from the competition with great looking Business Cards. These high-quality business cards are the perfect way to make a lasting impression on potential clients and partners.
Featuring a sleek and modern design, these business cards can be customized with your business’s logo, contact information, and any other important details. The cards are made from a durable material, ensuring they will hold up well over time and effectively promote your business.
At 3.5 inches by 2 inches, these business cards are the perfect size for carrying in a wallet or presenting to a potential client. Get your customized Business Link Business Cards today and start promoting your business in style.
Click to download -> 3.5_x_2 Template with bleeds
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8″ bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.
Questions or Issues contact us.
Full Color both sides
100, 250, 500, 1000
The coating is the mixture of materials that are applied to paper to improve the smoothness of the paper’s surface and improve ink holdout during the printing process. Examples are Aqueous coating (AQ) and UV coating. UV coating adds a gloss finish to the product and also improves the vibrancy of the printed colors. Spot-UV can be applied to selected portions of the piece while keeping the rest a matte finish.
Aqueous coating is a clear coating that is used to protect printed pieces. It provides a high-gloss surface that deters dirt or fingerprints.
UV Coating is a liquid coating applied to the printed piece. This coating is used to provide a protective coating to the printed image. You cannot print or write over a UV-coated job.
Matte finish has a dull uncoated finish
Silk Lamination is a dull matte film applied to one or both sides of a print product. Silk lamination gives cards a luxuriously smooth feel and may dull color and contrast slightly.
Standard: Approximately 4 business day from order approval.
Rush Available: Yes