Direct mail is a marketing activity utilized by all business sizes. The method involves sending a physical item such as a letter, postcard or package to a recipients home or business address. The United States Post Office is the only entity allowed to deliver mail.
Why use direct mail for business?
- Mail is Selective. You can target your best customers or target segments of your customers.
- Measurable, anyone who has worked with us will tell you how important “measurability” is to us. Mail can be tracked, effectiveness of offers, quality of lists and appeal of design can all be measured and tracked.
- Reach; everyone has a mailing address, this gives your business direct access to all your current and potential customers.
- Mail Personal, creating a direct line of communication between you and your clients.
- Relevancy; with direct mail you can customize your message to speak to a targeted audience or demographic.
- You are in Control of when to mail and what it will look like.
- Tangible, the mail is a real thing that customers can touch. Many of your potential customers will save coupons to use in the future or share them with friends and family.
- Today’s Mail can be Interactive, Smartphones and devices can scan and interact with your message and your brand in ways that wow your customers and prompt them to take action.
Our mission at Connecticut Business Link is to “Connect Businesses With The Communities They Serves. Learn more about with the articles below or contact us for a quote that is tailored to your business needs.